This Page

has been moved to new address

Fool Yelp Once, Shame on Me. Fool Yelp Twice And Marvin Is Coming For You

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for(var i=0;i < urls.length; i++) { if (window.location == urls[i].oldurl) { window.location.href = urls[i].newurl; Burger Conquest: Fool Yelp Once, Shame on Me. Fool Yelp Twice And Marvin Is Coming For You

Burger Conquest has moved!

You should be redirected shortly. If not, visit
http://burgerconquest.com
and update your bookmarks.

Burger Conquest

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fool Yelp Once, Shame on Me. Fool Yelp Twice And Marvin Is Coming For You

Yelp.com
http://burgerconquest.yelp.com

I'm 36 and my Mom is still right about me...I don't listen.

On April 16th, 2010 I got an email from Yelp.com warning me that I was abusing their Terms of Service. Some of my pals out there in the Burgersphere suggested I make a few changes to my account so that I could still use it to promote this site. Then I got this email last night:

**
I'm writing to let you know that your account was flagged by the Yelp community, and our Support team has determined that there are promotional aspects to your account which currently violate our Terms of Service (http://www.yelp.com/static?p=tos).

Personal accounts cannot be used to promote another business, website or blog. As such, we'd greatly appreciate it if you could amend your username, nickname, headline and photo, so that it no longer promotes your blog by Monday 3rd May '10, otherwise we may have to close your account. The references to your blog that you've included in your reviews are also problematic and will need to be removed by the same date.

Please note that you are welcome to post a link in your profile under "My Blog or Website", but links placed within reviews or outside of that space appear as promotional content and are in violation of Yelp's TOS (http://www.yelp.com/static?p=tos).

Regards,
Marvin
**

I can admit when I did something wrong. I have no shame in that. So after being Yelped at like a insolent child, I changed the profile this morning.

http://burgerconquest.yelp.com

I hope your happy with the changes

Rev

How I see Marvin in my head...Nightmare on Yelp Street.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home