This Page

has been moved to new address

Burger Conquest Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Burger Sirius XM Liquid Metal News Piece

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
for(var i=0;i < urls.length; i++) { if (window.location == urls[i].oldurl) { window.location.href = urls[i].newurl; Burger Conquest: Burger Conquest Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Burger Sirius XM Liquid Metal News Piece

Burger Conquest has moved!

You should be redirected shortly. If not, visit
http://burgerconquest.com
and update your bookmarks.

Burger Conquest

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Burger Conquest Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Burger Sirius XM Liquid Metal News Piece

SiriusXM's Liquid Metal did a news piece on The Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Burger that I created with Mosh Potatoes at the Black Shack. Check it out!



If you're attending the festival, standup comedian Big Jay Oakerson and I will be hosting a VIP backstage BBQ called "The Sausage Party *with cans." We will be making The Mayhem Burger. Entrance is granted by laminates only I'm afraid!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home